Give the Gift of Polo!
Two gift certificate options are available to the Barrington Hills Polo Club School. Contact Joan-Carles Brugue for questions and to order: (773) 401-7955.
Gift Certificate Terms & Conditions
Purchase or use of a Barrington Hills Polo Club Inc. (BHPC) gift certificate indicates acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Except as otherwise provided by Illinois law, these terms and conditions apply to all gift certificates whether purchased or received directly from BHPC or received from a third party.
- BHPC gift certificates may be only used to pay for BHPC Polo School classes in the Spring and/or Fall sessions based on availability.
- BHPC gift certificates are subject to a two-year expiration date after issuance, and are not subject to any activation or dormancy fees.
- BHPC gift certificates may not be redeemed for cash or credit and may not be offered for sale by Purchaser without the prior written consent of BHPC.
- BHPC will ship gift certificates to Purchaser using U.S. Mail or other standard shipping method at BHPC’s discretion and expense. Should Purchaser request a different shipping method, Purchaser will be responsible for any additional shipping costs above BHPC’s standard shipping cost.
- BHPC gift certificates are not valid until signed by a BHPC’s President or Treasurer. BHPC is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged gift certificates after receipt by Purchaser. All gift certificate sales are final, not refundable, and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Use of BHPC gift certificates for Promotional Purposes: use of BHPC Trademark shall be subject to the prior written approval of BHPC and BHPC reserves the right to reject any such promotional use for any reason whatsoever. Purchaser will not have the right to use any trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property owned by BHPC.
- Any and all use of the BHPC gift certificates including, but not limited to, any approved use of the BHPC gift certificates for promotional purposes, will at all times comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations and ordinances. Purchaser will not distribute BHPC gift certificates in any manner that might reflect negatively on BHPC or the goodwill and reputation BHPC.
- These Terms and Conditions will in all respects be construed, interpreted and governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to the conflicts of law provisions. Purchaser hereby submits to the jurisdiction of the Federal and/or State court located in the State of Illinois in connection with all suits, actions, proceedings or other disputes related to these Terms and Conditions and/or the purchase and use of BHPC gift certificates.
- BHPC reserves the right to refuse to honor a gift certificate and provide full reimbursement at its full discretion.
- BHPC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of its gift certificate program at any time without notice.
- Purchaser represents and warrants that it has the full right and legal authority to accept and comply with these Terms and Conditions.