In addition to several tournaments throughout the year, Barrington Hills Polo Club is offering a series of instructional club chukkers days aimed to further develop club members understanding of the game and rules of polo. During such days, John Ryan will umpire and provide instruction/commentary about his calls and offer some insights about strategy. There will not be set teams or score keeping.
- Sunday, April 29, 18; BHPC Arena
- Sunday, May 6, 18; BHPC Arena
- Sunday, May 13, 18; BHPC Arena
- Saturday, June 9, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, June 16, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, June 23, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, June 30, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, July 7, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, July 14, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, July 21, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, July 28, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, August 4, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, August 11, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, August 18, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, August 25, 18; BHPC Grass
- Saturday, September 1, 18; BHPC Grass
- Sunday, September 23, 18; BHPC Arena
Barrington Hills Polo Club
St. Croix Polo Club
-- Two events --
Great Lakes Arena Cup 0-3 Goal
Great Lakes Arena Memorial 3-6 Goal
Saturday & Sunday - May 26th & 27th
The 2018 Great Lakes Arena Tournament is an annual event hosted by different clubs in the Midwest region on Memorial Day weekend. Although the tournament is opened to all, it usually attracts teams from Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa.
• Players must have current USPA membership and handicap
• For Great Lakes 0-3 Arena Cup, sign up as an individual or full team
• Great Lakes 0-6 Arena Memorial requires full team registration
Tournament fee is $100 per player for each event payable to Barrington Hills Polo Club. Fees will be used to cover umpire services and catering.
Location -- Barrington Hills Polo Club arena facilities at 23815 Milton Rd. Wauconda IL 60084. Overnight stabling available (Fox Creek or other).
Sign-up or questions contact Joan Brugué – 773-401-7955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
USPA women tournament hosted at the Sanfilippo Estate in Barrington Hills.
- Enter as an individual or a team, we will have flights for all levels!
- Format: 3 on 3 grass polo.
- Entry deadline: Friday, Sept. 2nd
- To enter: E-mail Megan (email@example.com) with your entries (include USPA handicap)!
Tournament open to outside players and/or teams. Call Joan-Carles Brugue at (773) 401-7955 to sign-up. Two brackets under same event:
- USPA Circuit Arena Amateur Cup 0-3 Goal
- BHPC Cup (non USPA)