In addition to several tournaments throughout the year, Barrington Hills Polo Club is offering a series of instructional club chukkers days aimed to further develop club members understanding of the game and rules of polo. During such days, John Ryan will umpire and provide instruction/commentary about his calls and offer some insights about strategy. There will not be set teams or score keeping.
USPA women tournament hosted at the Sanfilippo Estate in Barrington Hills.
- Enter as an individual or a team, we will have flights for all levels!
- Format: 3 on 3 grass polo.
- Entry deadline: Friday, Sept. 2nd
- To enter: E-mail Megan (email@example.com) with your entries (include USPA handicap)!
Tournament open to outside players and/or teams. Call Joan-Carles Brugue at (773) 401-7955 to sign-up. Two brackets under same event:
- USPA Circuit Arena Amateur Cup 0-3 Goal
- BHPC Cup (non USPA)